আপনার পিসি হতে সেফম্যাস ট্রজান কিভাবে রিমোভ করবেন - এটা বলার আগে জেনে নেই - আক্রান্ত হলে স্টার্ট আপে এই ট্রজান এক্টিভেট হয় এবং টাস্কবারে দ...
Category 5(e) (UTP) colour coding table The following table shows the normal colour coding for category 5 cables (4 pair) based on the two ...
প্রায়শই আমরা অফিসে কিঙবা বাসায় একি পিসিতে একাধিক ব্যক্তি ব্যবহার করি। সে সব ক্ষেত্রে একটা গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বিষয় হয়ে দাড়ায় নিজের প্রয়োজনীয় ফাইল ...
Thursday, September 30, 2010
"Userinit"="userinit.exe,bar311.exe" —> remove ", bar311.exe" only… leave userinit.exe because this is used by Windows when you log-in…
"autorun"="c:\Windows\pc-off.bat" –> remove "c:\Windows\pc-off.bat" or delete the autorun key.
del /a /f c:\Windows\bar311.exe
del /a /f c:\Windows\password_viewer.exe
del /a /f c:\Windows\photos.zip.exe
del /a /f c:\Windows\pc-off.bat
- kxvo.exe is Trojan/Backdoor - it is similar to amvo.exe virus, i think this is their family virus.
- Folder Option is not working - you cannot enable the Folder Option or show the hidden files running into you computer. It will reverted either you have change it and after a while it will change back.
- Hidden file problem
- "An exception breakpoint has been reached" a message dialog box came from your Yahoo Messenger.
This is the solution on how to remove the kxvo.exe and to fix the folder option problem. Just follow this steps:
- Uncheck kxvo.exe from msconfig>> startup (type msconfig in run and click on the startup tab) also and restart your system
- Click Start > Run and type REGEDIT
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer > Advanced
- On the right side, double click the hidden value and give it a value of 1.
- Same for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer > Advanced > Folder > Hidden > SHOW ALL Change the value of Checked Value to 1.
- Check if your Folder Option if its working now. If it works! OK you are now ready to delete the kxvo.exe virus now.
Autorun.inf is a setup information file or INF used to install or setup softwares and drivers. This is usually used and seen on the CD ROM with the Autoplay. The autorun.inf makes the CD ROM will autoplay, it means this will automatically play or setup upon clicking or play itself or what we called auto installation. If you can see an autorun.inf in your CD ROM drive, this is normal.
When do we say that Autorun.inf is a Virus?
Some people says autorun.inf is a virus but the reality is not. Autorun.inf was only used by the virus to execute or install themself by clicking. On the autorun.inf it contains a setup information or a program setup that will trigger the virus to execute when they are being clicked by the user. This autorun.inf was usually found in the windows C: or in the removable disk. And it is mostly set to invisible or hidden in the windows drive or removable drive.
Ok here we go, let start removing the autorun.inf in your system drive.
First you must enable your Folder Options, make your hidden files be visible to your eyes. You can enable by clicking-left to your My Computer > Tools > Folder Options.
You can follow this configuration when you enable the Folder Option to visible all the hidden files in to your system drive.
After this, you can now start deleting the autorun.inf into your drive C: or removable drive. And you can also remove the unknown files like Braviax.exe, Ravmon.exe, Kxvo.exe, Amvo.exe, Bar311.exe, Svchost.exe or any unknown files that are exist in to the system drive.
If you saw an autorun.inf file in your hard drive or any removable drive, you must eliminated them. Some autorun.inf file are set to hide, it was hidden so you must set your Folder Options to view the hidden autorun.inf files and delete it.
What is SCVHOST.EXE?
In some antivirus they are detected as W32/YahLover.Worm.gen from McAfee Antivirus and Win32/Autorun.R.worm from NOD32.
- When pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del it blocks to launch the Task Manager
- It blocks the Registry Editor.
- When you try to go to the command prompt CMD, it will restarts the computer.
- The shared folders will duplicates itself to different locations of. The duplicated virus uses a FOLDER icon with an .exe file extension. The configuration of your Yahoo Messenger has been changed.
OK here we go, you must follow this step on how to remove this virus in manually method:
- Restart your PC and press F8 and select the option Safe Mode Command Prompt Only
- And after you log-in the command prompt you must log-in as Administrator.
- Type cd C:\windows\system32
- Type dir /ah, to display all hidden files on this directory folder. You will see the following files which is used by the virus to spread itself: AUTORUN.INI, BLASTCLNNN.EXE, and SCVHOST.EXE
- Type ATTRIB -H -R -S SCVHOST.EXE
- Type ATTRIB -H -R -S BLASTCLNNN.EXE
- Type ATTRIB -H -R -S AUTORUN.INI
- Type DEL SCVHOST.EXE
- Type DEL BLASTCLNNNN.EXE
- Type DEL AUTORUN.INI
- Type CD\
- Type ATTRIB -H -R -S AUTORUN.INF
- Type DEL AUTORUN.INF
Go Start Menu and click the Run and type the REGEDIT command. Take note guys before make any changes into your Registry Editor you must make a full back-up to your registry to avoid system errors. :)
Look the location entry:
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Step 2: Extract the zip file and run
the file "keyfinder.exe"
Point to Options > Change Windows Key
and use the following key and press "change"
Step 3: Restart ur system and ur ready
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Microsoft and Amazon.com have signed a wide-ranging patent cross-licensing agreement that provides each company with access to the other's patent portfolio. Specific terms of the agreement were not disclosed, but it was made clear that Amazon will be paying Microsoft an undisclosed amount of money as part of the arrangement. While Microsoft wouldn't say which of its products and technologies Amazon is interested in, Microsoft did mention that Amazon's Kindle, which employs open source and proprietary software components, as well as Amazon's use of Linux-based servers are covered.
Over six months ago, Google announced it would start phasing out support for Internet Explorer 6 on Orkut and YouTube, and started pushing its users to modern browsers. The search giant has now given a specific kill date for old browser support on the video website via a page on Google.com titled Solve a Problem: Upgrading your browser:
Support stops on March 13th. Stopped support essentially means that some future features on YouTube will be rolled out that won't work in older browsers.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
- System Requirements Details Microsoft Windows Vista - HD 50.0 MB , Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition , Microsoft Windows 95 , Microsoft Windows 98 , Microsoft Windows NT 4 , Microsoft Windows XP , Microsoft Windows 2000
- DOWNLOAT IT FROM HERE
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
On This Page
Friday, January 22, 2010
I guess I'm supposed to say here that you should save your template to your hard drive before modifying it. I haven't done that yet, but it's up to you.
So, Go to your dashboard, click the Template tab, then Edit HTML.
Click "Expand Widget Template"
You will need to find this piece of code:
It is about half way down. (tip: you can search the page in firefox and explorer on the mac by typing "apple" "f" and on Windows by typing "ctrl" "f", then typing "data:post.body" and it should find it.
Then copy the code below this sentence and replace the above piece of code completely (take a good look at this code, you can see it adds the replaced code back in)
Now, understand this...this code will add a button to all your posts with a "zero" diggs displaying until someone diggs it, and so, you can go and digg your stories first, or wait until one of your readers do it.
The Digg This button will be placed "align=right", top right corner of your post, so if you tend to put large pictures opening your post, you might want to make them smaller (less width).
Saturday, January 2, 2010
When resizing elements in PowerPoint, you want to size them so that all the elements remain the same size in relationship with each other. You can do this by making sure that when you're resizing something, that you are resizing everything at once. For example, if you have four pictures that you have to resize, but they have to stay the same size in relation to each other,
- You click the first picture.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Click the other three pictures.
- Then you mouse drag the picture to the size you want.