It's very simple to utilize our technological tricks for hiding our personal files and folders. A Jpeg file can make this very easy. What we have to do; nothing but everything...
You Must have a .zip or .rar compressor. I think, You have.
- Collect a Picture and save it desired place. It may be your desktop.
- Now matter of utilization of Compressor tools. Use it sharply.
- Make a new .rar or .zip folder on your desktop using Compressor Tools.
- Add the files you want to hide into the .zip or .rar
- Now You are half away from hiding your files. Click start menu->run. Type cmd.
- You will get black MSCOMMAND PROMPT SCREEN on YOUR Desktop.
- In Command Prompt type cd "desktop" with the quotation marks.
- Now type in copy /b picturename.jpg + foldername.rar outputfilename.jpg
- ( If you use .zip then: copy /b picturename.jpg + foldername.zip outputfilename.jpg)
- There should be the outputed file name with a .jpg extension on the desktop.
- ( Do not close Command Prompt just yet )
- Double click it to open the picture and check it out.
- When your done looking, and want to view the hidden files
- Type: ren outputfilename.jpg outputfilename.rar or zip
Now Nothing more. Smile for your own tricks.