Normally you end tasks the non-responsive programs manually using windows task manager with (CTRL + ALT +DELETE) keys. Sometimes these non-responsive programs creates problem to run windows and others programs properly. You can configure your computer to manage these non-responsive programs automatically. Windows has a feature that will close all non responding program automatically. If you have little knowledge about editing windows registry then you can configure your computer for this purpose.Follow the given steps to configure windows registry for auto end task:
- First click on Start button then type Regedit in Run option। Here locate the location to:
- Go to Hkey_Current_User\Control Panel\Desktop
- Here in right side panel, double click on AutoEndTasks and here its default value is 0। Now change it to 1.
- Now windows will close your all non-responsive programs automatically.
- Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.